Job Seekers FAQs
1. Do you charge / collect payment from the candidates?
a. We do not charge our candidates. Inthrall Consultancy does not collect directly or through any other person. If you come across, any person asking for payment for employment in the name of Inthrall Consultancy, we request you to intimate us immediately.
2. I am a fresher. Do you have opportunities for freshers?
Freshers are welcome to register themselves in ‘submit resume’. Also kindly follow our updates on the latest job opportunities.
3. I am in the Non-IT domain. Do you have openings in non-IT category?
We are specialized in IT and non-IT industries. We are operating in a wide range of industries – Automobile, BFSI, Consulting, Engineering, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Pharma and IT Sectors. Please do look into our list of job openings and the industry verticals available.
4. I am a Senior Executive. Do you have openings for me?
Yes, we cater to all the employment needs, from Entry Level to CXO Level.
5. Where should I register my profile?
Kindly register your profile in the ‘Submit Resume’.
6. Should I come and meet you in person?
No, you need not meet us in person. You may mail queries to [email protected]
7. I am looking for overseas opportunities. Can you help me?
We are working with clients in Africa and South East Asia. We are aggressively expanding our geographical presence across globe. Please, look into your suitable employment opportunities in the ‘current openings’
8. We do not see any client’s names on your website. Why?
We respect our Clients’ request for privacy and security and hence do not display their names.
9. I am not able to find my suitable opening in the current openings. How should I contact you?
a. We do understand your concern. Please submit your resume under the ‘submit resume’ section. And also share your concern to [email protected]